Friday, October 24, 2014

The Most Unusual Potato Chip Flavors From Around The World

I love potato chips, so one of my greatest dreams is to try all the possible flavors out there. This dream will probably never come true, as there are thousands or millions of different flavors to choose from, so I decided to simply make a collection of the most unusual flavors of my favorite snack.


I always try to buy a bag of chips that looks exotic to me wherever I go. According to the internet, however, all the greatest potato chip flavors can be found in Asia and America. Here are the most unusual potato chip flavors I could find!


P.S. Some of the flavors that are strange to me, might be totally O.K. to you – different strokes for different folks!




The Most Unusual Potato Chip Flavors From Around The World

DiY Projects